From "Parker, Jonathan" <parke...@jivanet.net>
Subject Logging to single file from multiple JVMs
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 14:05:51 GMT
I'm trying to clarify definitively if it is possible to use log4j to log to one file from multiple
JVM's using DailyRollingFileAppender.  I have been unable to get it to work properly (log
calls not showing up in file) and internet searches seem to indicate that there are problems
with this.

Also, is there an alternative to using DailyRollingFileAppender I should consider.

I very much appreciate any information that can be offered - thanks!

Jon P.