From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: log4j SEVERE ThreadDeath in Tomcat 5.0.25
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:39:21 GMT
Hey Yoav,

Regrettably I have been using LogManager.shutdown for a while....

	public void contextDestroyed(ServletContextEvent scE) {
		scE.getServletContext().removeAttribute("deptListBusinessSupportList");
		scE.getServletContext().removeAttribute("deptListSalesList");
		scE.getServletContext().removeAttribute("deptListTechnicalList");
		scE.getServletContext().removeAttribute("portlets");
		scE.getServletContext().removeAttribute("qasUsers");

		LogManager.shutdown();
	}

I am not sure where I would have setup configureAndWatch. I just use a plain log4j.properties
file.

Thanks for your time.

Allistair