From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: chainsaw v2 - newb
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:10:11 GMT
Hi Mike,

JDK 1.3 didn't include the jars required to support XML, but JDK 1.4 did.

Your two options: upgrade to jdk1.4 or download xercesImpl.jar and xml-apis.jar from Apache's
XML site and copy those into jdk1.3's jre/lib/ext directory (http://xml.apache.org) - get
the latest Xerces Java 2 download and extract it - you should find the jars there.

Take care,
Scott