From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Where's the Tomcat log messages?
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 04:56:57 GMT
Where did you put the log4j.xml file?  Is it in WEB-INF/classes or is it
somewhere like CATALINA_HOME/common/classes?  If the latter and log4j.jar
is in common/lib, then this is exactly the behavior one would expect.  Make
sure you put log4j.xml in WEB-INF/classes and log4j.jar in WEB-INF/lib of
each and every webapp.

Jake