From Lutz Michael <michael.h.l...@siemens.com>
Subject JDK compatibility
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:29:01 GMT

We're experiencing problems with Log4j running on J++, JDK 1.1.4.  We found
on the FAQ that Log4j is 1.1.x compatible.

Specifically, a NoClassDefFound error is being generated.  Does anyone have
any ideas on a work-around, or are we doing something wrong?  Can we run
Log4j on Visual J++?

Thanks in advance.
Mike

Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services
Michael Lutz
Software Engineer, Soarian Common Components
51 Valley Stream Parkway, Malvern, PA 19355
Office / Voice Mail	+01 610-219-8613
Cell			+01 610-952-2289
Home Office		+01 610-989-3623
Fax			+01 610-219-4004
E-mail <mailto:michael.h.lutz@siemens.com>

otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to Central.SecurityOffice@shs.siemens.com

Thank you