From "Bill Harrelson" <Bill.Harrel...@Accordare.com>
Subject RE: log4j and Eclipse
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 20:47:46 GMT
Well, thanks (should have thought of that, - newbie mistake), that at
least confirms that I was getting a class not found in one of the
configurations.  So, I'm back to putting the jars in each /lib directory
into the Eclipse debug classpath explicitly, now the first app finds
the configuration and works fine, and the second app executes fine,
just no log output is produced.

It works fine in Tomcat stand-alone.  Any ideas what to do?

Thanks,

Bill

Send reply to:  	"Log4J Users List" <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>