From "Stephen Pain" <stephen.p...@db.com>
Subject RE: MDC
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 21:45:41 GMT

Thanks Paul.  After reading the log4j manual I realised that because of the limited way we
were using MDC it was an easy switch to NDC - so for now, ie until log4j1.3 is officially
released, I'll go with NDC...  Sorry, I should have done more research before posting the
question.

Cheers,
Stephen

                      Paul Smith

                      <Paul.Smith@lawle        To:       "'Log4J Users List'" <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>

                      x.com.au>                cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: MDC

                      25/05/2004 22:30

                      Please respond to

                      "Log4J Users

                      List"

The XMLLayout within the log4j1.3 (CVS Head) has support for this.  You may
or may not be able to use a non-release version within your environment
though (other than for chainsaw).

Paul

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.