From "Daniel Lipofsky" <daniel.lipof...@bricsnet.com>
Subject converting from java.util.logging
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 16:51:57 GMT
I have a bunch of old code that uses java.util.logging.Logger and I
want to use Log4j instead.  I don't want to edit every single source
file.  So my idea is to extend java.util.logging.Logger so that
it wraps org.apache.log4j.Logger.  Then all my code can keep using
java.util.logging.Logger but the results will go through log4j.
All the code gets its loggers from one factory class so that
won't be hard to change.

Has anyone done this?  Is there a wrapper out there I can grab?
Or do you have a better idea?

Thanks,
Dan