From James Stauffer <jstau...@spscommerce.com>
Subject Wiki links not working
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 19:37:21 GMT
It seems that the links in wiki aren't working very well.  For example on
http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4j/Log4JProjectPages/FrequentlyAskedQuesti
ons there is "[/Log4JXmlFormat]" but only the "XmlFormat" is linked.
Clicking on that link brings me to a page titled "XMLFormat" with options to
create the page.  It also list 2 matches, the second one brings me to
http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4j/Log4JProjectPages_2fLog4JXmlFormat
titled "Log4JProjectPages/Log4JXmlFormat".  I would think the FAQ should
directly link to Log4JProjectPages/Log4JXmlFormat but it appears the link is
missing something.  Does anyone know anything about this?  For me it makes
it very hard to find things (even things that I know I have seen before).

James Stauffer