From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: Wiki links not working
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 07:36:53 GMT

Paul, I've looked into our Wiki recently and its a big mess. Until
recently, I could not event log on to administer our wiki. With the
help of infra@ that is solved now. Now, I can even create wiki
administrator accounts. I'll go on to create admin accounts for the
test of the Logging Services PMC members.

At 12:42 AM 5/12/2004, Paul Smith wrote:
>This is mostly likely because of some Wiki auto-highlighting something it
>shouldn't, or a bad link.
>
>At any rate I can't seem to edit this page, as since the new Wiki change
>over, I have not had a chance to work out how to administer it (Immutable
>page?).

Ceki Gülcü