From Dirk Schnelle <d...@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject RE: german translation of the log4j short manual
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 07:49:16 GMT
That was very fast. Thank you.

I have the apache license listed in my references (number 2). But as
Ceki and you mentioned I should add that this work is published under
the same license somewhere in the introduction.

/Dirk

Am Di, den 04.05.2004 schrieb Shapira, Yoav um 16:31:
> Hi,
> I've added it.  Before doing so I checked there's a reference to the Apache license.
 But I don't read German, so it may be the reference is not highlighted enough.  Thanks for
the translation,