From "Tuan Jean Tee" <tuanjean....@minterellison.com>
Subject How do I do to change the properties file for log4j into another directory?
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 00:29:14 GMT
I am using the Log Tag Library 1.0 from Jakarta Project.

In the Installation document, it suggest that in order to initialize
Log4j automatically, the log4j.properties file will have to be placed in
/WEB-INF/classes.

How could I put the log4j.properties file in /WEB-INF/classes/config
directory? What do I have to do?

Thank you.

IMPORTANT -

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged in which case neither
is intended to be waived. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and
remove it from your system. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses
and defects before opening or sending them on. Where applicable, liability is limited by the
Solicitors Scheme approved under the Professional Standards Act 1994 (NSW). Minter Ellison
collects personal information to provide and market our services. For more information about
use, disclosure and access, see our privacy policy at www.minterellison.com.