From "Yuzwa, Erik" <Erik.Yu...@encana.com>
Subject setting up multiple log4j configurations for multiple WAR package s?
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:30:17 GMT
Hi all,

I'm sorry if this is a FAQ, as I've looked everywhere and can't find very
many
resources on setting up multiple log4j configurations for different WAR
packages
(ie. a seperate set of log files for each WAR app).

I've tried including a log4j.xml and log4j.blah.jar file with each WAR, but
that
doesn't seem to work properly.

Is there a configuration setting that I'm missing on the servlet container
itself?
Should the log4j.blah.jar file be in the classpath of the servlet container
or
remain on the application layer?

thanks!