From Ken....@bmwna.com
Subject RE: setting up multiple log4j configurations for multiple WAR pac kage s?
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:36:30 GMT
IMHO, the simplest and easiest configuration to maintain is to place
log4j.jar in WEB-INF/lib and log4j.xml in WEB-INF/classes in each WAR.  This
should work fine without any additional server configuration.  You should
not have log4j.jar in your server's classpath or logging won't be separate
between webapps.

Ken