From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: log4j warning: No appenders could be found
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2003 23:24:14 GMT

You said that the jars are in a directory that is in the
classpath.  However for the app to actually work, you must have had the
jars themselves in the classpath.  Are you sure that you have the directory
that contains the log4j.properties in the classpath?  If not, that is the
problem.  I know that is what you said, but the way you said it was a bit
ambiguous because of the way jars are added to the classpath; directly, not
via being in a directory that is in the classpath.

Jake