From Tom Eugelink <t...@tbee.org>
Subject Re: automatic reload
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:05:48 GMT
I see (took a look at the sources that were included in the older mail).

Basically he has rewritten the "AndWatch" part, expanding it into a
semi-framework, and adding a method to stop the thread ("stopWatching").

Basically one could write a servlet that starts a watchdog upon load and
stops it upon finalize. It still isn't done totally external of the
application via configuration, but I can see how that can be a problem.

I'll ponder a bit more. Thank you!

Tom