From "Tun Lin" <chen...@singnet.com.sg>
Subject RE: Log4j configuration.
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 01:13:18 GMT
Does anyone has the latest version of log4j?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Kjome [mailto:hoju@visi.com]
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 1:57 AM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: Re: Log4j configuration.

You keep insisting on using non-url syntax for your setup even when you
reference the correct URL syntax.  Do this...

java -Dlog4j.configuration=file:/c:/jarfiles/log4j.properties
org.pdfbox.searchengine.lucene.LucenePDFDocument C:\\pdf\h6603lab4.pdf

Also, why are you saying...
c:\\jarfiles\log4j.properties

You are escaping the first "\", but not the second one in the path.  Shouldn't
it be?...
c:\\jarfiles\\log4j.properties

Anyway, you have to use the URL syntax above for things to work.  BTW, I've also
seen the URL file syntax on Windows be...
file:///c:/jarfiles/log4j.properties

Use whichever one works for you.

Jake