From Francis Le Monnier <francis.lemonn...@morphochem.ch>
Subject Using log(fqcn,level, message, throwable): how is fqcn displayed in the formatted output?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 14:24:38 GMT
If I use log(fqcn,level, message, throwable) to generate a log event, which
% parameter do I use to display the fqcn in my formatted logging event?  No
matter what I pass as fqcn, it appear to display only the logger class when
I use %c, a ? when I use %C and () when I use %l.

So, in the call log("this.is.my.pack", Priority.DEBUG, "my pack message",
null), how do I see "this.is.my.pack" in the output?

Thanks