From Clare.My...@Anthem.com
Subject RE: org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 19:40:33 GMT

I found alot of things about how to get the DailyRollingFileAppender to
roll at a scheduled time instead of when a record is written.  The problem
that I am having is that the rollover is not happening when a record is
written after the date changes.

Thanks!
Clare H. Myers
Application Developer Advisor
Anthem - AMMS
(513) 336-5472

                      "Shapira, Yoav"

                      <Yoav.Shapira@mpi        To:       "Log4J Users List" <log4j-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      .com>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender

                      10/03/2003 03:02

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Log4J Users

                      List"

Howdy,
Yes.

Search the archives.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended
recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system
and notify the sender.  Thank you.