From "Thomas Svensen" <...@cellus.no>
Subject Log4J 1.3 and/or sandbox
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 13:07:27 GMT
Hello!

I have read a number of posts referring to version 1.3 and/or the
log4-sandbox at Jakarta. I am eagerly awaiting the ConfigurationServlet and
other new features, therefore the following questions:

 - Is there a schedule for when 1.3 is to be launched? (or am I being very
optimistic, then...)

 - What TAG should I use when retrieving from the sandbox? Will Head work?

And a finally a huge "thank you" to all the people who have participated in
developing log4j, a truly excellent product!

- Thomas