From Neeraja Renduchintala <NRenduchint...@isc-citytime.com>
Subject JMS
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:18:19 GMT
Hi,

I am using JMSAppender to write log events to a JMS Topic. This is working
great. Now I want to use Chainsaw to read these messages off the topic and
display them. Is this some thing I can do with Chainsaw? I kind of want
Chainsaw to act as my MDB and receive messages and display them.

Looking at the documentation it looks like chainsaw can only read from flat
files or from a socket. Would this mean that I need to use a MDB to read the

message and then write it to a socket on which I will have chainsaw
listening? Somehow seems like this had to be part of log4j and that I am
missing some thing.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--neeraja