From "Fabio Uechi" <fab...@alexandria.cc>
Subject log4j initialization in ejb jar modules
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 11:18:54 GMT

Hi,

  I have a jar that contains some EJBs where I'm logging some
informations. In the present implementation I'm initializing and
shutting down log4j via a ServletContextListener. This approach
requires the deployment of a webapp (I had to declare the
listener and some other context parameters in the web.xml).
Instead of deploying only my .jar file I'm deploying a .war.
  Does anyone know if is there any other way to make this
initialization/shutdown?? (I want to deploy only the jar)

Thanks in advance
Fabio