From Rajat Sharma <rajat_st...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with HTMLLayout (log file attached)
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 14:56:51 GMT
Hi

Sorry about that... The log files are 10MB each, so I'm attaching a part of the log file that
shows the formatting problem. This problem is occuring in all of the log files (there are
5 separate logs being created). Could this occur due to the fact that I have set the Append
value to 'true' and there's some problem when the application is restarted and the old log
file is still there? I tried testing that on my box, but that doesn't seem to be the issue.
This is seemingly happening at random, but I'm sure there's something I'm doing wrong!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rajat.

Ceki Gülcü <ceki@qos.ch> wrote:
Can you include the resulting HTML file?

Please do not send HTML-stylized text to this mailing lists.

--
Ceki Gülcü

import org.apache.Facetime;
ApacheCon US 2003, 18-21 November http://apachecon.com/