From "Divya Shetty" <divya_she...@pune.tcs.co.in>
Subject newbie queries
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:52:44 GMT
Hi,
Being a newbie , am not sure if the following 3 issues have already been raised.

1.
I am using the Jboss as the webserver with several .ear's deployed there.
All the .ear's would have their own property files.

Where can i place these such that I can configure them dynamically?

2.
There would also be standalone batch application running.
Each Batch Program needs to write into a seperate log file and has different configuration
properties.
Is it recommended that all of them have a common property file or each has it's own property
file.

3.
 If the property file needs to be changed on the fly, is it better to have it as Log.xml or
property file do..
if it's a xml does xml parsing need to be doen when the changes are made on the fly?

Thanks in advance

Divya
Thanks and Regards,
Ms. Divya Shetty