From "Preetham Kajekar" <preet...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Nested Diagnostic Context
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:51:14 GMT
I have used NDC's. To put in very simply, it is some context information
attached with a thread. More context information can be pushed/popped as
required.

In a client/server application, you may typically push the NDC for every
client thread containing informatiion which will help you debug (like
user-name, session details etc). This would be done at the first level
interface class. (the server class which interfaces with the transport
mechanism)

 I have never used JSP', but guess should not be too diff. Can you give
us more details as to what you need it for ?

Cheers,
 ~preetham