From "Matteo Sotil Bertanzetti" <matteo.so...@infinity.es>
Subject LogFactor5 and memory
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:42:02 GMT
I use LogFactor5 and when it's running it consumes a lot of memory, and sometimes crashes because
lack of memory. I would like to know if there is some way to avoid it, or if there is some
other similar program that solves the problem.
Is there some way to execute the program externally?.

I use a properties file with this:

log4j.rootLogger=ALL, dayRollingFile, logFactor5
log4j.appender.logFactor5=org.apache.log4j.lf5.LF5Appender

If I remove logFactor5, there is no memory problem.

Thank you,

Matteo