From "Jensen, Jeff" <Jeff.Jen...@state.mn.us>
Subject RE: Plans for supporting a build in level of "trace"
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:05:18 GMT
Indeed!  The pre-release "marketing bit" Ceki did was a nice little tease... ;-)  "Logging
minds want to know!"

Having a new domains feature solve the "fixed list of types" issue(s) sounds great.  Hopefully
it is "cross-dimensional" to coordinate not only a "priority/level" but a "functional area"
as well.