From "Jensen, Jeff" <Jeff.Jen...@state.mn.us>
Subject RE: Plans for supporting a build in level of "trace"
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:22:40 GMT
How would we use this component?  Would it be a full replacement for the standard distribution,
or an adder jar?  I imagine a full replacement, but one must not assume...:-)  I would expect
it to be the same version as the standard release with the one file difference.

Awareness and Convenience: In my experience, most people are not aware of the sandbox, and
do not care to use it even if they are aware of it (lazy?  cannot use the non-standard version?
 etc.).  This means it will not "rise to the download count" you would want to see to prove
its usefulness and usage, or lack thereof.