From Larry Young <lyo...@dalmatian.com>
Subject Re: Plans for supporting a build in level of "trace"
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:03:19 GMT
Paul,

         Actually, based on our conversation back in August, it works out
better if you put the "trace" at the front of the class name, that way you
still can specify package names and get everything underneath it, and you
can also turn on tracing without a package or class name.  For example,
'trace.com.acme.utils' would turn on tracing for all classes under the
utils package.  That's a bit harder to do with 'trace' at the end.

--- regards ---
Larry