From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Configuring a wrapper class for rolling policies
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:49:40 GMT

Composite components such as org.apache.log4j.rolling.RollingFileAppender
must be configured using DOMConfigurator or JoranConfigurator.

Note that DOMConfigurator is deprecated in 1.3 and will be replaced with
JoranConfigurator. However, JoranConfigurator is not yet ready. (Of course
1.3 is not either.)

--
Ceki Gülcü

      import org.apache.Facetime;