From Stefan Puiu <stefan.p...@axetel.com>
Subject Re: log4j, JBoss, EJBs
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:23:34 GMT
Jake, thank you for your enlightenment, but what do you mean by "the
setting of the LoggerFactory"? The LogManager.setRepositorySelector()
method is called only once in my code (which I've largely borrowed from
the examples Mark pointed me to btw).

My LoggerFactory and RepositorySelector subclasses are almost identical
to Mark's examples, except for the EupkiLogger.makeNewInstance():

 public Logger makeNewLoggerInstance(String name) {
      return new EupkiLogger(name);
   }
}

I've included the EupkiLogger implementation in the attachment, it's the
old implementation, is there any problem with it?

Thank you for your help.