From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject Instant Logging Article
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:08:10 GMT

Howdy,
Even though I'm sure many have seen it, I wanted to send a link to this
interesting article:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-instlog/

The article has an overview of log4j and details on how to implement a
remote instant messages (IM) appender.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics