From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Separate configs for different webapps
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:07:45 GMT

Howdy,
Thanks Jake for adding the links: your solution will work, I've tried it
myself in the past.

That said, I fully agree with Senor Coast's advice to not share jars
across webapps, even if they're exactly the same.  Keep all the jars for
your webapp, including common ones, in WEB-INF/lib.  Or just deploy as
one WAR file.  Webapps are supposed to be self-contained, and you will
save yourself many configuration and debugging hassles if you stick to
this principle.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics