From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Instant Logging Article
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:14:04 GMT

I hadn't seen it before. Really well written and informative article.

I have a weak spot for SMTPAppender. (If you are not using it, you should.)
I am still not 100% convinced, but this article makes a good case of why
IMAppender might be preferable to SMTPAppender under certain circumstances.

Thanks for forwarding it.

--
Ceki For log4j documentation consider "The complete log4j manual"