From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Comments and Questions section of your book
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:47:36 GMT

Hello,

Log4j version 1.3.0 will probably not be released before 3Q 2003 or even 1Q
2004. The first print of the log4j manual is almost exhausted with only few
books remaining and we can no longer fulfill large orders by bookshops.

Thus, I am facing a similar question albeit of different scale. Do we
reprint or wait until the next edition is ready? It seems more reasonable
to reprint the book instead of waiting for the next edition to be ready in
7+ months.