From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Comments and Questions section of your book
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:09:27 GMT

Craig,

I could have indeed dwelled more on SocketAppender and discussed the
SockerServer application instead of just SimpleSocketServer. I believe
SockerServer was omitted because it was considered as uninteresting and/or
too technical. Indeed, SockerServer relies on multiple LoggerRepository
instances, a concept introduced only in later chapters. Anyway, I am taking
note of your comment and will accommodate your request in later editions.

As for your message, if it was sent on the mailing list than it should be
in the archives. We do not remove or censor messages, except what is
blatantly spam devoid of any relation to log4j or logging.

--
Ceki For log4j documentation consider "The complete log4j manual"