From Larry Young <lyo...@dalmatian.com>
Subject Re: discreet log types
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:49:30 GMT
Ceki,

         That's an interesting way of looking at logger types!  But how
would that allow me to enable/disable log messages for a particular
class?  One of the features I need is the ability to specify that a
particular class should display a particular type of log message (or
possibly more than one).  This would appear to only let me set the message
type system wide.  Did I miss something?

--- regards ---
Larry