From Paul Smith <paul.sm...@lawlex.com.au>
Subject RE: Instant Logging Article
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 00:20:20 GMT
On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 09:58, Scott Heaberlin wrote:
> whoops! Of course, now that I re-read the archived post, I see that the
> author of the ibm.com article and the person who submitted IMAppender to
> the mailing list are one and the same.

Ceki, what do you think about contacting the author and arranging the
official donation to log4j?  Given the article Scott Heaberlin pointed
to, it seems the author is keen to donate it to Log4j.  I'm not sure
where to proceed here regarding official donation stuff.

I can help shepherd anything into the sandbox.

cheers,

Paul Smith