From "Christian Cryder" <christi...@granitepeaks.com>
Subject Custom loggers
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:04:21 GMT
Hi folks,

Supposing I had a need to create and use a custom logger (ie. extending the
current logger), how would I go about doing that? Or is it a bad idea?

I know we did this at one point in the past (several years ago), but it was
kind of painful, and we were able to go away from it. But now we've got a
use for a custom logger again, and I guess I'm just wondering what the
standard approach should be?

I've looked in the docs but haven't seen anything (maybe I'm just missing
the obvious).

tia,
Christian
Christian Cryder