From Kapoor Anshul <anshul.kap...@staff.telenet.be>
Subject Logging file problem
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 15:58:48 GMT
Hi All,

The logfile that my log4J uses, should be made up of an env variable.

so i did ..
log4j.appender.A1.File=/${tnEnv}/loc/weblgc/log/log4j.log

where tnEnv is set from the properties file.

But i get an error as Log4J cannot parse the logfile name at the startup of
weblogic server. ( the properties file is invoked at startup)

Is there any way i can read this property ??

TIA
Anshul