From "Franz Moser" <franz.mo...@mecs.cc>
Subject problems using log4j in combination with webstart
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 19:36:04 GMT
Hello everybody

We just have a problem we can't solve even reading the log4j manual.

We are trying to use log4j in a Java webstart environment.

But we can't get any log outputs, nor to console, File or SocketAppender

We put the log4j.properties into the main jar File, signed the jar file
but there is something going wrong.

There is no output produced.

It would be great if somebody has some hints for us.

Best regards

Franz Moser

MECS Ing. Franz Moser | Engineering, Consulting & Software

Kleingmainergasse 3a, A-5020 Salzburg

Tel: +43/662/82253812  Fax: +43/662/82253814

Mail: franz.moser@mecs.cc    www: www.mecs.cc