From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: disableAll()
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:24:46 GMT

Leo,

The disableX() family of methods have been replaced with the
hierarchy-wide threshold. You can set the threshold of a logger
repository (i.e. hierarchy). A better explanation can be found in the
Complete log4j Manual. See the attached file "threshold.pdf".

I hope this answers the question,

--
Ceki

others. -- Jon Postel, RFC 793