From "Tom Marsh" <mars...@nitesco.com>
Subject Re: Help required on log4j implementation using WebSphere 4.0
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:53:56 GMT
John:

I'm sure there are a number of ways to do it, but we've been putting
the .properties file in the same directory as the java class file
(com.xxx.xxx.class) and using

InputStream is = getClass().getResourceAsStream("mylog.properties");

We're using this for servlets and EJBs.

Tom

> Hi All,
> 	I getting following error when i try to implement log4j on
WebSphere 4.0. I put the log4j jar in the web-inf/lib directory.
> and the log4j.properties file i tried to put it under web-inf/classes
directory, when the Test Environment starts it automatically deletes
the properties file. and gives the error.
> Can someone give some help on this.

(org.apache.commons.digester.Digester).

help@jakarta.apache.org>

--
NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net