From cgoncal...@visionweb.com.br
Subject Re: Urgent : Could not initialize Log4j
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:19:35 GMT
Hello Rajib!
Excuse of entering in the middle of the conversation, but I am also with
difficulty of using the log4j with taglis.
An example exists using JSP, but the message below is shown:
 log4j:ERROR In the appenders could be found goes category (root).
 log4j:ERROR Please initialize the log4j system properly.

http://localhost:8080/log-examples/test1.jsp
 is worked.

 and even so the problem persists.
 I am using Windows 98 and Apache Tomcat 4.0 - 4.0.3
 What should make?
 I ask for help
 Carlos FG