From "Rajib Das" <raj...@anshinsoft.com>
Subject Urgent : Could not initialize Log4j
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:30:17 GMT
Hi,

I’m using version 1.2.7. While running the application I’m getting this
message ..

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (SERVICES).

My Config file

# THE ROOT LOGGER

log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, NULL

#Define own logger

log4j.logger.SERVICES=INHERIRED, A2

# Define the appender

log4j.appender.A2=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender

log4j.appender.A2.MaxFileSize=10MB

log4j.appender.A2.MaxBackupIndex=1

log4j.appender.A2.layout=org.apache.log4j.TTCCLayout

log4j.appender.A2.layout.ContextPrinting=enabled

log4j.appender.A2.layout.DateFormat=ISO8601

log4j.additivity.SERVICES=false

Can anybody please tell me what is the problem?

Thanking in advance

Regards

Rajib