From Benary Klaus <Klaus.Ben...@GEHE.DE>
Subject AW: JMSAppender in Container Managed Transactions
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 13:16:18 GMT
Hi Steven, hi Ceki,

There is a listener bean durably subscribed to the topic.
The crucial part of the deployment descriptor is:

<message-driven>
    <display-name></display-name>
    <ejb-name>ListenerBean</ejb-name>
    <ejb-class>com.jcoffee.base.sl.ListenerBean</ejb-class>
    <acknowledge-mode>Auto-acknowledge</acknowledge-mode>
    <message-driven-destination>
        <destination-type>javax.jms.Topic</destination-type>
        <subscription-durability>Durable</subscription-durability>
    </message-driven-destination>
    <resource-ref>
        <res-ref-name>jdbc/DS</res-ref-name>
        <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
    </resource-ref>
</message-driven>

But, I think that the consumer cannot be the reason for this behavior. The
producer side
would behave the same way even if there was no consumer subscribed at all.
Besides: It is BEA 7.00 and WebLogic JMS according to JavaSoft JMS
specification version 1.0.2.

Klaus