From "Colin MacDonald" <co...@templarcorp.com>
Subject RE: Newbie questions
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:58:50 GMT
'Fraid I can't answer all your questions, but I'll do the ones I can.  I
tried out NT event logging a while ago, so I've gotten it working, but my
memory is a little fuzzy on the subject.

That sounds like an error in configuring the appender.  Check that the
directory with the .dll file is on your Windows path, and see the config
remarks below.

> 5. I have an application, I would like to log the fatal errors to nt
> event log and the all the warning messages and fatal messages store
> in a file. Should I define as follow?
>
> log4j.rootLogger = FATAL, A1
> log4j.rootLogger = WARN, A2
>
> where A1 is nt event appender