From "Alan Yost" <Alan.Y...@yambay.com>
Subject RE: Article Info
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:53:29 GMT
Vikram - I must have missed the earlier posting.  I have just had a quick look and the section
on "Tips and Tricks" is enough for me to give it a good rating.  Like everyone else on this
list - I guess many of us are so caught up dealing with our own "distractions" that sometimes
the feedback is a little delayed.  I endeavour to give the article a more thorough reading
over the next few days and may then be able to provide more feedback.

Thanks for making the effort.

Al.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Vikram Goyal [mailto:tech@craftbits.com]
	Sent: Mon 12/08/2002 10:14 PM
	To: log4j-user@jakarta.apache.org
	Subject: Article Info

	Hi All,

	I had put a link to a article I wrote on onjava.com.
	(http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/08/07/log4j.html) in an earlier
	post.

	1. I would really appreciate if I could get some honest feedback. :) This
	was my first article online and I just want to know whether to stop now
	before its too late.

	2. How do I get about listing it on the log4j site? According to the info on
	the website, I just need to send a message to this list. Right ?

	Thanks for any answers/feedback.

	Regards,
	Vikram