From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: log4j configuration in wsad 4.0.3
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:08:56 GMT

Websphere has a rather complex class loading mechanism. See for example
http://www.theserverside.com/resources/article.jsp?l=ClassLoading

In your particular case, shouldn't the Class-Path directive read:

Class-Path: lib/log4j-1.2.6.jar lib/

I think the trailing slash (/) is required. Let us know if this helps.

--
Ceki