From "Clifton, Doug" <doug.clif...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject Re: Article Info
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:22:59 GMT
Vikram,
  I read and downloaded the article this last weekend and I (as a newbie
to log4j) found the information very useful.  I will know even more when
I get some time to actually test the code and examples rather than just
read about it.  It, however, has become a piece I saved off for later
use.  Thanks for the information.

Doug